Isotopes Project and the Institute for Nuclear and Particle
Welcome to the Nuclear Astrophysics Data home page
Nuclear Science Division and
Ernest Orlando Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA 94720
Department of Astronomy and Astrophysics,
University of California, Santa Cruz
This page has been prepared by the Nuclear Astrophysics DataWorking Group to facilitate the
dissemination of data for nuclear astrophysics on the World Wide Web. We encourage users to inform us of additional data or web
sites which may be posted on or linked to from this page.
Nuclear Astrophysics Data Steering Committee White Paper.
Proposed nuclear astrophysics data archive.
Meeting Announcement: Nuclei in the Cosmos 98.
Volos, Greece, July 6-11,1998. For generation of Proceedings, LaTeX
macros, and a sample file with instructions to authors includding a
postscript figure are available here. Proceedings are due September 15, 1998.
For further information contact Nikos Prantzos .
- Nuclear Astrophysics Data
- Nuclear Astrophysics Data Reference List, comprehensive bibliography for nuclear
astrophysics, hypertext linked to available data.
- Reaction Rates, Charged-Particle Induced Reactions, Neutron-Induced Reactions,
EM Interactions, and Weak Interactions.
- Preprints and reprints of reaction rate papers.
- Atomic Masses , experimental and theoretical.
- Chemical and Isotopic Data,
Elemental Abundance, Isotopic Abundance, Physical Constants, Periodic Table, and Chemical Properties.
- Nuclear and Particle Astrophysics Data from the Particle Data Group
Nuclear Science References, search over 140,000 references from the
NSR reference file by author, nuclide, reaction, keyword, and other data types.
Masses and decay/reaction Q-values based on the Audi-Wapstra 1995 Mass Table
- Nuclear Structure and Decay Data, Isotope Explorer (VuENSDF),
Super Chart of the Nuclides, Table of Isotopes, Table of Radioactive Isotopes.
- Nuclear Astrophysics Glossary
- Nuclear Astrophysics Meetings
Web Sites of Interest to Nuclear Astrophysics
Last modified August 29, 1997
Questions and Comments, please contact, preferably by e-mail,
Richard B. Firestone, firstname.lastname@example.org or
Shiu-Chin Wu, email@example.com,